adsensecamp

Thursday, July 02, 2009

hot eva mendes in calvin klein ads

Eva mendes renews Her calvin klein contract



Latina mega star Eva Mendes has lined up a steamy follow-up to her topless Calvin Klein ads after reteaming with the edgy fashion brand for their new underwear and jeans campaign.
Mendes' ads for Calvin Klein fragrance were deemed so sexy by American television bosses, several networks refused to air the footage last year.

sexy eva mendes in nude photo session

But the Hitch star, who declared Americans too "prudish" for censoring the ad, hasn't been swayed by her critics. The actress will join forces with model Jamie Dornan - who starred in ads for the brand alongside Kate Moss - for the upcoming global advertising campaigns for Calvin Klein Jeans and Underwear.

Mendes will also remain the face of Calvin Klein Underwear and Secret Obsession fragrance for their Fall 2009 ads. The new campaign, shot by famed photographer Steven Klein, will hit fashion magazines and billboards this autumn,
eva mendes undress for maxim

Eva Mendes is beautiful enough to steal our hearts and tough enough to kick our asses.

beautiful art photo of eva mendes in nude

Eva Mendes (born March 5, 1974) is an American actress. She began acting in the late 1990s, and became known after a series of roles in several major Hollywood films, including 2 Fast 2 Furious, Hitch, Training Day, Ghost Rider, and We Own the Night.

hot latina sexy woman

I wanted to go into art history. Acting fell into my lap when a neighbor took pictures of me and showed them to an agent. Then I found an acting coach and worked my butt off. I did my share of bad jobs. And bad performances. I’m no Meryl Streep now, but I was awful when I started
.



mature sexy woman, getting better with age as same as wine